Rent Panasonic AJ-HD 1800 DVCPro HD VTR
The Panasonic AJ-HD 1800 DVCPro HD VTR is a studio DVCPRO HD VTR designed to tackle the most advanced needs in high definition acquisition and delivery. The VTR features support for DVCPRO HD-LP recording which provides extended recording times over previous versions, allowing up to 126 minutes of HD footage on a single cassette tape.
Capable of recording three flavors of HD (1080/60i, 720/60p, and 1080/50i) the AJ-HD1800 is a versatile performer. Mastering for digital cinema purposes couldn’t be easier; The VTR can directly convert Varicam 720/24p footage to 1080/24p. With the ability to handle a wide range of HD content along with standard definition formats such as NTSC and PAL, the AJ-HD1800 is a perfect solution for high end studio mastering applications.
- Extended Record Times
- Using the DVCPRO HD-LP XL tapes, the AJ-HD1800 is capable of recording over 2 hours of high definition footage using highly efficient DVCPRO HD compression technology.
- Selectable 1080i/720p HD Formats
- The VTR can play both high definition 1080i and 720p formats at either 60 or 50 Hz, making it useful in both NTSC and PAL environments. This added versatility gives mastering studios a cost-effective means to record and deliver broadcast-ready content all around the world!
- Eight Channel Audio Capability
- Eight Channels of audio are recorded in high quality 16-bit/48 Hz format, making it a perfect solution for mastering to standards such as Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
- HD/SD Conversion
- The AJ-HD1800 can perform 720/1080 cross conversion, providing users with added flexibility. The deck can also up-convert standard definition footage to DVCPRO HD. This can be useful for incorporating archival material into new high definition projects as well as simply “future proofing” standard def projects for later use.
Signal System 1080p, 1080i, 720p, NTSC, PAL Tape Format DVCPRO HD-LP, DVCPRO 50/25 Playback Tape Speed 67.64 mm/s Signal-to-Noise Ratio Not Specified By Manufacturer Maximum Recording Time 126 min w/AJ-HP126EX Audio Signal Format 48 kHz, 16 bit, 8 Channel Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±1.0 dB (Reference Level) Signal to Noise Ratio Not Specified By Manufacturer Input and Output Connectors Video
HD-SDI Input: BNCx1 (x2)
HD-SDI Output: BNCx1
HD Reference Input: BNCx2 (loop-through)
SD Reference Input: BNCx2 (loop-through)
HD Reference Sync: BNCx1
SD Reference Sync: BNCx1
Analog Composite: BNCx3 (SD Playback or Down-Conversion)Audio
Analog Input/Output: XLRx4 (Ch 1/2/3/4)
Digital Input/Output: BNCx4 (Ch 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8)
Cue Input/Output: XLRx1
Timecode Input: XLRx1
Timecode Output: XLRx1
RS-422A In/Out: D-Sub 9-Pin
RS-422A Out: D-Sub 9-Pin
RS-232C: D-Sub 25-Pin
Parallel In/Out: D-Sub 50-Pin
Encoder Remote: D-Sub 15-Pin
Power Requirements 100-240 VAC, ±10% 50/60 Hz Power Consumption 125W Operating Temperature 41-104°F (5-40°C) Dimensions (WxHxD) 16.8 x 6.9 x 17.7″ (42.4 x 17.5 x 45 cm) Weight 44.1 lb (20 kg)